Hollow Core slab
Hollow core slabs are pre-stressed concrete elements which are casted using a highly advanced automated extrusion technique. These slabs offer an economical and efficient floor/roof system for any project by giving maximum structural strength with minimum weight. As they are 40-50% lighter than conventional RC slabs they offer numerous benefits to engineers as well as architects while designing any project.
The standard width of these slabs is 1200mm with multiple cores running across the length of each slab. These cores are also used for placing electrical cables and pipes thus reducing the overall construction cycle & by providing a convenient option for MEP contractors as well.
GTC Plus manufactures these slabs in varying thickness ranging from 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 400 mm and 500 mm thick. These slabs can be designed to span up to 18m depending on the loading conditions and project requirements.
- Considerably cheaper as compared to other system.
- Offers longer spans and greater loads than conventional slab of same depth.
- Reduction in weight leads to an overall lighter structural framing leading to cost savings.
- Provides enormous design flexibility.
- Superior fire resistance.
- Speed and ease of construction.
- Highly automated production under controlled environment.
- Offers smooth soffit, ready to following trades.